© State Government of Victoria 1996 - 2012
Copyright in this website (including content and design) is owned by the State of Victoria or used under licence.
You may make limited copies of this website in accordance with the Copyright Act, including copies for research, study, criticism, review or news reporting. You may not reproduce, adapt, modify, communicate or otherwise use any part of this website (in particular for commercial purposes) without written permission from the Department of State Development, Business and Innovation.
Please address enquiries and requests for permission to the Customer Service Centre, phone 136 186, or
Information Notes Copyright Statement
Information Notes are copyright to State of Victoria, Department of State Development, Business and Innovation.
You may download, display, print, reproduce and distribute Information Notes from the DSDBI website that have been updated within the last 12 months without further permission.
We only ask that you:
- do not make or sell copies for commercial gain
- do not adapt or modify
- do not re-publish on a website
- do not suggest that DSDBI endorses you or your use of Information Notes
- do not pass off content as your own (including substituting or adding to the State Government of Victoria logo with your own)
- retain the original copyright statement and disclaimer in any copy made, or include the following:
© State of Victoria, Department of State Development, Business and Innovation <year of first publication>
Reproduced with permission.
The advice provided in this publication is intended as a source of information only. Always read the label before using any of the products mentioned. The State of Victoria and its employees do not guarantee that the publication is without flaw of any kind or is wholly appropriate for your particular purposes and therefore disclaims all liability for any error, loss or other consequence which may arise from you relying on any information in this publication.
This non-exclusive licence will be automatically revoked if the reproduction is subject to inaccurate, misleading or derogatory treatment, and may be revoked in writing for a breach of any of the above conditions.
Requests for permission to reproduce or communicate Information Notes that have not been updated in the last 12 months or in any way not permitted above (or by the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act) should be directed to the Customer Service Centre, phone 136 186, or email@example.com.
Guidelines for linking to the DSDBI website
The Department of State Development, Business and Innovation welcomes links to our website at http://www.dsdbi.vic.gov.au.
Please observe the following guidelines when linking to the DSDBI website:
- Links must be presented in a way that fairly represents our role and our site(s).
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your organisation, is endorsed or sponsored by us.
- Links to other parts of the DSDBI website is permitted, however please note that the page to which you link may later move or become unavailable. Please routinely check any links to ensure they remain accurate.
- You may not create frames around the DSDBI website or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation or appearance of the DSDBI website.
- You are not permitted to reproduce the State Government of Victoria logo (for example, as a graphic link).
If you have any queries regarding linking to the DSDBI website, or you wish to register your interest in including a link from the DSDBI website to your organisation’s website, please contact
The content of this Victorian Government web site is provided for information purposes only. No claim is made as to the accuracy of authenticity of the content of the website. In no event will the State of Victoria, its agents, instrumentalities and employees be liable for the accuracy of the information contained on this web site nor its use of reliance placed on it. The information on the web site is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content.
Information published by the Victorian Government is considered to be true and correct at the time of publication. Changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information and the Victorian Government gives no assurance of any information or advice contained.
The information contained in the web site is not to be displayed except in full screen format. No liability is accepted for any information that may appear in other format.
No responsibility is taken for any information that may appear on any linked web sites. This web site provides links to other web sites. These external information sources are outside our control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decision about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found. The Victorian Government does not necessarily endorse any company or organisation linked to from this site.
There is no warranty that the site will be free of infections by viruses or any other manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties.